Sunday, August 3, 2014

Approaching week 2

Yesterday morning I went out for the last training day of my first week back.  I completed my first week of run intervals feeling strong and confident, happy and free.

I completed my first week of running with a 'strong gravity' of 229.5 pounds! I completed a week of running at 229.5 pounds at the young age of 53.  I ran a full week of training at 229.5 pounds, age 53 and am newly menopausal.  I ran a week at 229.5 pounds, 53 years of age, menopausal and with healing plantar fasciitis bilaterally.

I ran, I'm 229.5 pounds.
I ran, I'm 53 years young.
I ran, I am menopausal.
I ran, I have healing injuries.
I ran, I work full time.
I ran, I take care of a household inside.
I ran, I take care of a household outside
I ran, I have five rescue animals.
I ran, I RUN!!

If I didn't run, I would be tired!

I am looking forward to my first training run of week two tomorrow!

I hope if you are having doubts, that you find some inspiration in this and know that YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment